From 3 (if they're already in Nursery) to 6 years old:
- Interactive games
- Story telling and songs
- Thematical art projects, alongside spontaneous creativity sessions
- Dance & movement
- Activities to develop expression thinking skills and independence.
... all in English
From 7 to 14 years old:
- Interactive English classes which foster the communicative aspects.
- An approach to the Anglo-Saxon culture.
- Sport activities (Football, Basket-ball, Ping-Pong, team sports and olympic competitions)
- Artistic activities with professional artists.
- Manga drawing lessons.
- Introductory course on Mandarin Chinese.
- Board Games in English.
From 14 to 16 years old: "The Summer Course Agile Project" (NEW! - LIMITED PLACES!):
- Drama, Sports & Games, Music, IT, Arts...
- Democratic approach to the decision-making process
- Agile tools from the world of companies and education
- Freedom of choice
- Daily challenges
- Elaboration and presentation of projects
Facebook's project page
'Do you speak Manga?' (4.7 MB)